Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Club Sursee | February 2020 | Catherine Pooler Designs


It's time for another fabulous collection from Club Sursee. The February 2020 stamp sets are such a fresh take on spring and I can almost forget about how cold it is right now! I'm featuring the Basic Monthly Subscription, which consists of two stamp sets, Sealed With a Kiss and Hello Fabulous.


I can mask with the best of them but I really wanted some dimension for these gorgeous flowers on the first two cards so I chose to fussy cut them all after watercoloring with Catherine Pooler inks.


I used It's a Girl, Rose Petals and Party Dress for the rose; Shea Butter, Tiara and Sauna for the daffodil; Mint To Be and All That Jazz for the crocus; and Garden Party, Lime Rickey and Grass Skirt for the foliage. The vase and envelope clip were coloured with Black Jack and all of the sentiments were stamped with Midnight.


For all three cards, I used a coordinating ink colour and life changing blender brushes to sponge the edges of the second panel to create the perfect frame.


All of the images on the first two cards are from Sealed With a Kiss. The sentiment on the first card is from the same stamp set. The images on the third card and sentiments on the second and third cards are from Hello Fabulous.


The flourishes and roses from Hello Fabulous make them perfect for layering. You could easily cover an entire card with the large flourish and scatter the roses on the vines. I stamped the flourishes with Black Jack and restamped the images with Midnight.


Once again, I fussy cut the roses and leaves and attached them with glue dots to create a bit of dimension. To finish, I embellished the ends of the flourishes with clear drops.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

No comments: