Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Catherine Pooler Designs | Fall Pick-N-Mix Release Day


Today is release day at Catherine Pooler Designs and you can find all the new products in the Pick-N-Mix Release HERE or by clicking on the banner to the left! I love all things fall and I always get excited about fall releases, especially when it comes to leaves and pumpkins. My son is already passed the Halloween trick-or-treating phase but I still love decorating pumpkins in our own quirky way.


I made a slimline card to feature the new Hey Pumpkin stamp set and coordinating dies. I fit all five of the pumpkins on this card and I love all their different shapes and patterns. There are three different stems and three different leaves plus a tendril, which means you can mix and match them in so many ways to customize your pumpkins.


I used the Morning Joe Border Dies to add stitching detail to one of the strips of Fall Pick-N-Mix Patterned Paper. I used every one of the ink colours that coordinate with this collection, including Mandarin Spice, Orange Peel, Lemongrass, Hot Tub, Daydream, Twilight and Black Jack. I just love this colour combination!

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy shopping!

Supplies: