Saturday, August 22, 2020

Catherine Pooler Designs | Life Love Latte


Hello, friends! I have a brighter take on my Paradise Found Minis Instagram Hop card and it's impossible to decide which one I like more. I'll leave that up to you! I just love how many possibilities there are in creating a scene like this. I love mixing and matching stamp sets and there are 10 stamp sets on this card. That's right, 10!!


The sentiment is from the aptly-named Life, Love, Latte, the teeny tiny hearts are from Perfect Blend, the yellow leaves are from a Deluxe Club Sursee set called Love Grows Here, all of the green leaves and the acorn are from a former Sursee set called Autumn is Calling, the ladybug is from Oh, Baby!, the cupcake is from a former Stamp of Approval set called I Eat Cake, the chihuahua is from Peeking Pets, the mug is from another Stamp of Approval set called Cuppa Tea, the pumpkin is from Hey Pumpkin and the table (cloth) is from another Club Sursee set called Good Times Bits and Borders.

If you want a labelled version of the above photo with the name of the stamp set each image came from, you can click on the photo to the left to enlarge it.


I used all but one colour - Daydream - from the Paradise Found Minis! Having all these colours takes the thinking out of what colours to use. You can also purchase the full size ink pads separately and I have all those links below for your shopping pleasure.

Most elements were adhered flat to the panel but a few sections were popped up for interest, like the ends of some leaves and one of the dog's ears.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

So super cute Emily, I love it!

Lindsey said...

This is amazing! So many sets, so many colours, and one cute cohesive card! Love the peeking pup.