Friday, August 28, 2020

Catherine Pooler Designs | Lovely Flowers + SALE!


You're lovely, my friend! I appreciate you visiting my blog, especially if you make it through this entire post. Haha! I promise it's not that long but there's plenty of sale information at the end. If you've had your eye on Catherine Pooler's Lovely Flowers stamp set and Lovely Flowers and Banners dies (this is such a good one), now's the time to grab it because it's being retired!


I used the following colours for the flowers: SambaMelon Ice, Mint To Be, Stone Blue and Sweet Sixteen. I stamped the scripted background in Sweet Sixteen and the sentiment in Black Jack.


I also used the Love Note Background and a strip of glitter cardstock to ground the bouquets. To finish, I added little white silk bows to the stems and rounded one of the corners to soften the look of the card base.


If you've been waiting for the big Ink Restock, all inks and reinkers are now back in stock! Be sure to check out the Last Chance items, as well as the Sale page for popular products that would go well with the new Slimline Release! Several of my recently-used favourites are included, including Perfect Blend and Cuppa Tea. Visual links are also listed below!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

A beautiful trio of bouquets! The scripty panel in the delicate pink is perfect for them. As the card says, so lovely!