Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Catherine Pooler Designs | Pretty Pumpkins


Woohoo! Hey Pumpkin is back in stock at Catherine Pooler Designs! I know, I'm totally addicted to these pumpkins from the Hey Pumpkin stamp set (also available at EH) and coordinating dies (also available at EH)! Can you blame me? ;) I thought I'd do something different today, using a similar colour theme to my Father's Day card because I still think about that combination of colours and have been meaning to use it again ever since.


We can have pumpkins in any colour we want, right? That's the freedom of creativity! I rock 'n' rolled these pumpkins with Mint To Be and Seafoam, Shea Butter and Sauna, and It's a Boy and Fiesta Blue. The stems were stamped with Twilight and the leaves were stamped with Sweet Sixteen.


The grass was stamped with Seafoam before dry embossing a makeshift white picket fence using the Narrow Stripe Cover Plate and the sentiment was rock 'n' rolled with Twilight and Black Jack. After adhering the pumpkins to the panel with foam tape, I embellished the pumpkins with Star Dust Stickles.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

No comments: