Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Catherine Pooler Designs | Halloween Shaker Card


I have another Halloween card for you using Catherine Pooler's Fall Pick-N-Mix Release products! I was so happy to hear that you loved my first grey pumpkin card featuring the Hey Pumpkin stamp set (now available at EH) and today's version is a shaker card. I recessed the pumpkins, stamping them on the card base and used the Hey Pumpkin coordinating dies (now available at EH) to cut them from the front panel.


I filled the shaker with the Mystic Sequin Mix and added leaves in Orange Peel, Mandarin Spice and Lemongrass to the front panel. The sentiment was rock 'n' rolled in Hot Tub and Daydream.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

2 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Ohhh... this is just adorable, Emily! Love it!

Lindsey said...

I love the recessed pumpkins with the stems and leaves on top! Such a fun Halloween card.