Friday, August 14, 2020

Catherine Pooler Designs | More Fall Pick-N-Mix


Hey, friends! I'm sharing more inspiration for the Hey Pumpkin stamp set, coordinating dies and a lot of patterned paper from Catherine Pooler's Fall Pick-N-Mix Release. The supplies are the same as my release day card, except for the Daydream ink colour but that's only because the colour is represented strongly in the Fall Pick-N-Mix Patterned Paper.


After I picked the three patterns I wanted to use, I rock 'n' rolled the pumpkins in Twilight and Black Jack. The stems were stamped in straight Twilight and the leaves were stamped with Lemongrass, Orange Peel, Mandarin Spice and Hot Tub. Finally, I stamped the sentiment in Black Jack and popped up the pumpkins and leaves with foam tape. Easy peasy!


Thank so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

No comments: