Friday, August 14, 2020

Catherine Pooler Designs | Happy Halloween with Fall Pick-N-Mix


Hello, friends! I have a clean and simple Halloween card to share with you today! Do you love Halloween? I loved Halloween when my son was little and he wore cute, furry costumes, but he has already outgrown the holiday. I know, right? Already! I love the whole mood surrounding Halloween, all the cool decorations and, of course, the good candy.


This clean and simple Halloween card features the Jack-O-Lantern and Hey Pumpkin stamp sets with coordinating dies and the Narrow Stripe Cover Plate. I stamped the pumpkins with Orange Peel, the stems with Twilight and the leaves and faces with Black Jack. The sentiment was double stamped on the card base with Black Jack and again on the Narrow Stripe Cover Plate with Twilight. I love how that turned out! To finish, I added Star Dust Stickles to the lines on the stems.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

This is such a fun and happy pumpkin trio! Great sentiment technique, too.