Monday, August 31, 2020

Evelin T Designs | All Things Grow With Love


Happy Monday! I hope you all found some time to relax this weekend. It's definitely something we don't get enough of and today's card is here to remind you of that. I made this for a friend who's about to file for divorce. Yes, in the middle of a pandemic so most of us should count ourselves lucky that it's not us!


I'm featuring the Life is Beautiful stamp set which is filled with sweet plants, room decor and a meditating girl who's one of my most favourite Evelin T Designs images ever. I created the room setting first, stamping all the paintings and little tables of succulents. Then I watercoloured all the images with distress inks and fussy cut the two friends and popped them up on the card.


To finish, I masked off the wall and ink blended a floor and adhered some iridescent butterfly sequins to embellish the card and add some shimmer.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

No comments: