Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Catherine Pooler Designs | May Your Season Be Sweet

I love non-traditional holiday colours so I used the cheerful colour palette from the Holiday Whimsy Patterned Paper as my inspiration for stamping these treats from the Sweetest Season stamp set.


I used a Merry Labels Die to cut out the window for the sentiment first so I would know which candies would be missing from the background. Then I placed the panel in my MISTI stamping tool to stamp once and turn the panel 180 degrees and stamp it again. This way, there's a fairly even representation of the colours and images.

To finish, I cut the Merry Labels Die three times, stamped the sentiment and adhered them in a stack for dimension. My favourite part of making this card was using a stamping block to stamp the tiny stars and fill in the spaces between the candies!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is fun! Cheerful colours and candy - how could it not be? :D

Purple Princess said...

so fun and cheery