Saturday, September 19, 2020

Catherine Pooler Designs | Peace & Joy

Today's card features the new Peace & Joy Word Die from Catherine Pooler's Jolly Holiday Collection. It's so beautiful that I wanted to keep my card ultra clean and simple.

I used Laurel Beard's swinking technique and the two new ink colours, Cranberry Fizz and Deck the Halls to create a simple festive background for the die cut word, which is layered with black and gold glitter cardstock. I love how the two colours look when they meet!

To create the textured base, I used the Star Stencil to dry emboss the background. I used Catherine Pooler's premium white cardstock for swinking and dry embossing.


 Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

This is so pretty with the rich colours and the swinking!