Thursday, October 1, 2020

VIDEO | Taylored Expressions | Hey There Kit

Hey there! ;) I'm here to share some inspiration using the new Hey There Kit from Taylored Expressions! This is one fabulous kit filled with loads of awesome, easy-to-use ingredients. I love that the sentiments are large for clean and simple cardmakers, and it's genius the way the simple stencilling is incorporated to give these sentiments big impact.


I stamped all of my Hey There sentiments on Sugar Cube cardstock using the Hey There Stamp & Stencil Combo. In my video, I show you how easy it is to add the coloured shadows with Blender Brushes and five ink colours inspired by the envelopes included in the kit.


I used the off-the-edge die cutting technique to create cards that would fit into A2 envelopes, stamped secondary sentiments from the Good Vibes stamp set and heat embossed patterns using the Dotty Ray stencil.


I had so much fun stamping and stencilling the big Hey There sentiment so I created two more. Their size makes them perfect shaped-tags so I turned them into little note tags with room inside for a little message.

Please click on the image below to shop the kit and check out my shop links below for all of the colours and materials I used in my video.

Thanks so much for watching!

Supplies:

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Wow, these are totally fun cards and notetags!