Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Catherine Pooler Designs | Love-n-Hearts StampNation Early Ordering


So it's official, the Hey There Dumpling stamp set with coordinating dies is hands down the cutest set ever. Wouldn't you agree? I've been squealing over this set ever since I saw it and now that I've inked it up, I don't think I'll ever put it away! Today is early order for StampNation members and it's not too late to sign up if you want to get your hands on Catherine Pooler's hot new Love-n-Hearts Release. This includes the Date Night - Party Ink Collection!


These little cuties make me crave sushi and eating out so badly! During the pandemic, it's the one thing I miss the most. I guess stamped sushi on Valentine's cards will have to do for now. I just love how easy it is to assemble this adorable menu. LOL


I featured one of the new ink colours, Do-Si-Do, along with Be Mine, Samba, Mint To Be, Sand Castle, Twilight and Black Jack. I drew my colour inspiration from the I Love You Soy patterned papers and this is definitely my new favourite 6x6 paper pack.


I used the 11-heart die from Hearts-n-Tags Dies at the top and bottom of the panel so the striped patterned paper could show through. I modified two sentiments to stamp my own before attaching the two layers to the card base. 


Then I adhered the adorable sushi to the top panel using a combination of liquid adhesive, glue dots, scor-tape and foam tape. To finish, I added three micro hearts above the fortune cookie. This card was so much fun to make and I want to replicate the layout and mass-produce it!


I'll be back soon with more inspiration for the Love-n-Hearts Release. General ordering opens at 9:00am EST tomorrow!

Supplies

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

This is totally cute! The colours are so much fun! Sushi could definitely be a way into some people's hearts. :D