Sunday, January 10, 2021

Spellbinders | Jan 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month

Beware, this is a photo-heavy post but it's worth it. I promise! These three cards feature the Spellbinders January 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month and it's a beauty. I've already featured a couple of the stamps in my two previous posts for the Small Die of the Month (see post) and Large Die of the Month (see post). All three of these club kits work so well together and, not surprisingly, there's are two value memberships -- Die Hard and Die & Stamp Addict.


I started all three cards by cutting the 4" x 5.5" card bases from white linen cardstock. Then I picked three sets of four Altenew inks, each comprising of four colours - Cherry Blossom, Cool Summer Night and Shades of Purple.


I die cut the floral dies from Neenah heavyweight cardstock using the Small Die of the Month and used blender brushes to ink blend all four shades of each colour to create an ombre effect. 


I set the ink blended panels to dry and used liquid glue to stack them on a second die cut layer for a bit of dimension.


I stamped three hearts using the Clear Stamp of the Month and the lightest shade from each of the three ink sets - Pink Diamond, Sea Glass and Soft Lilac


Then I die cut those stamped hearts using the simple outline die from the Large Die of the Month. Again, I layered two of these cards using liquid glue. I see those aside and used the simple outline heart from the Small Die of the Month which is slightly larger than the one I used for the stamps. I die cut the larger heart from glitter gold cardstock


After all three heart layers were adhered together, I used liquid glue to attached all of the dies to their respective card bases. Since the pink card already has a sentiment in the heart, that card is complete.


For the sentiment on the blue and purple cards, I used the basic Happy Valentine's Day sentiment. I used the remaining three inks to create an ombre sentiment for the blue card - Ocean Waves, Dusk and Desert Night.


For the purple card, I stamped the sentiment with Versamark Watermark ink and heat embossed it with rich gold embossing powder.


You can subscribe any time during the month of January to receive these specific products:

Clear Stamp of the Month 

Small Die of the Month 

Large Die of the Month

Die Hard Value Club

Die & Stamp Addict Club

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Die Hard, LOL. :D I love how much extra interest the ombré shading adds to these pretty cards!