Monday, June 7, 2021

Catherine Pooler | Creative Thinking Release | Sketchbook Bundle Sneak Peek

Hello, crafty friends! I'm excited to present a sneak peek of the Sketchbook Bundle, available tomorrow June 8, 2021 at 12:00pm EST for StampNation Members and June 9, 2021 at 9:00am EST for general ordering. Isn't the Desktop Treasures stamp set the cutest set you've ever seen? It's sooo much fun to colour and arrange on a card!

I squealed at pretty much every stamp in this set, from that floral mug to the retro scissors, the washi tape and, yes, even the pencil shavings! I started by stamping all the images in my mini MISTI stamping tool and colouring them with Copic markers. You can find a list of all those colours in the supply links below.

Once the images were die cut using the coordinating Desktop Treasures Dies, I arranged them and set them aside to prepare the background. Oh, how I love the way the dies cut out the handles of the scissors, mug and even the washi tape centres!

I used 1.5 x 5.5" of the Xanadu Cover Plate as a table. Who wouldn't love a desk with those gorgeous mosaic tiles? Before attaching the die cut white-on-white cover plate to the card base, I used blending brushes to blend Sweet Sixteen and It's a Boy.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll see you again tomorrow for more inspiration using the Sketchbook Bundle!

Supplies

No comments: