Sunday, June 27, 2021

Ellen Hutson | Catherine Pooler Graduate Cards + Brand Sale!

Have you shopped the Catherine Pooler Brand Sale at Ellen Hutson? It ends 11:59pm PST on June 27, 2021 so you have a few hours left to take advantage of this huge savings on ALL Catherine Pooler branded products (yes, including ink and refills) using code CP2021 at checkout!! 


I had to whip up a couple more grad cards and thought it would be fun to use my favourite Hey There Dumpling and combine it with additional words and phrases from Today Sentiments and One Liners Sentiments to create a unique card.


I added patterned paper strips using pretty papers from I Love You Soy to the left side of the 4-bar card panels before creating my layout using images stamped with the following ink pads that coordinate with the papers - Do-Si-Do, Be Mine, Samba, Mint To Be, Cummerbund, Sand Castle, Black Jack and Midnight.


I used a combination of liquid adhesive, glue dots, Scor-Tape and foam tape to assemble the images and attach them to the panel, giving them various levels of dimension.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy shopping!

Supplies