Friday, July 23, 2021

Spellbinders | July 2021 Large Die of the Month


Today's inspiration for Spellbinders features the July 2021 Large Die of the Month. Although I didn't feature it here, this month's kit also comes with three dies to create a custom envelope for this mini slim card design and the July 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month includes a shaped label that works with the envelope die. Most monthly kits work well together and you can find a list of all the value kits HERE. If you subscribe by July 24, 2021, you will receive this month's featured kits.


Just like my feature card for the July 2021 Small Die of the Month, I didn't do any stamping on this card. I simply used the dies included in the kit to create the birthday sentiment. There are eight dies alone just for the mini slim card and the patterns on the shapes alternate with each layer.


I used beautiful cardstock from Simon Says Stamp and the colours are, from largest to smallest: Blue Violet, Island Blue, Mint, Peacock Teal, Audrey Blue, Surf Blue and Sea Glass.


For the flowers, the greys are also from Simon Says Stamp and the colours are, from light to dark: Fog Gray, Smoke Gray and Slate Gray. The silver pieces behind the sentiment and in the flowers and leaves are from the Sizzix Silver Opulent Cardstock Pack.


I used a tape runner to stack all the layers on to a white linen card base. Then I used Bearly Arts liquid glue to assemble the flowers. I used foam tape to pop up the flowers and mini glue dots to attach the leaves.

Here's a list of kits I share each month and some of the value kits:

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies

No comments: