Monday, September 13, 2021

Spellbinders | September 2021 Small Die of the Month

Today's Spellbinders inspiration features the September 2021 Small Die of the Month with the Love Stripes Embossing Folder. You can see these flowers used on my previous card for the Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month. In fact, this card is a simpler version of yesterday's card since it only has half the colours. As with all card kit subscriptions, you can cancel anytime and there is no long-term obligation!

The September 2021 Small Die of the Month allows for ultra clean and simple cards that make an impact. It includes 8 words that you can use to customize your sentiments. They're paired up so each word has a mat which increases all the design possibilities. Since I always have a shortage of birthday cards, I decided to make another birthday card. 


I die cut my sentiment from gold glitter cardstock. I also die cut the words twice more with Neenah heavyweight cardstock to layer. The mat was die cut from vellum cardstock. The layers for the sentiment are -- from top to bottom -- gold glitter, white, vellum and white for a total of four layers. I wanted the extra white layers to pop up the gold words, as well as lift the vellum off the card base for visual interest.


To keep it crisp and keep the focus on the words, I fewer flowers on this card and these were the extra flowers that were die cut and assembled for yesterday's card. The flowers were die cut from Simon Says Stamp cardstock in Lipstick RedAudrey Blue and Lavender. The gold foil cardstock is from the Sizzix opulent pack. I used Bearly Art liquid glue to assemble the sentiment and flowers, and popped up the flowers with foam tape

Here's a list of kits I share each month and some of the value kits:

Don't forget to check out the Autumn Warehouse Sale and snag steals from $1 to $10+!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies

No comments: