Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Catherine Pooler | Global Adventure and Luxe Inks Release


The Global Adventure Release is finally here, along with six gorgeous new Party Collection Luxe Inks! If you missed my sneak peek posts and Instagram Reels, you can find them HERE and HERE. This is my favourite ink release to date and there's so much inspiration in the Global Adventure products!


I had a vision of dancing flowers based on this small image from the We Fit stamp set and coordinating dies. I used all six of the new ink colours and stamped the same image multiple times. After die cutting them all, I added some foam tape to the back and set them aside.


To create the sentiment, I used the 'oh' word from the Oh, Happy Day Word Dies and die cut it from mirror silver cardstock. I love this beautiful script and the mirror cardstock really makes it shine, especially since the pattern of florals is so busy.


I layered the word die with two additional layers of white cardstock to give it dimension. Then I adhered it to a vellum circle cut from the Essentials Slimline Dies. Next, I popped it on to the card base and started building my floral pattern around it. I used tweezers to help place the florals and finished by adding coordinating sequins from the Park Avenue Sequin Mix. You can also find all of these products in the Eastern European Bundle.


If you already have Cranberry Fizz and Deck the Halls, then all you have to do is purchase the six new inks in a bundle, whether it be with or without the reinkers, and you'll have the full Luxe Party Collection! I highly recommend getting the reinkers as well as the side labels, too. ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies





No comments: