Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Spellbinders | October 2021 Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month (Part 2)

I'm back with another card using Spellbinders' October 2021 Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month - Glimmering Autumn Woods. This card is the reverse version of my previous card using this same kit. The first card was image heavy and featured more of the Pale Rose cardstock


This one features more of the darker colours, focused primarily on Jawbreaker cardstock as the panel with Pale Rose for the foiled sentiment and as the card base. One of the things I love most about the kit is that it comes with a different hot foil roll each month, which allows you to try different foil colours. I probably wouldn't have purchased this gorgeous copper foil on my own but now that I've used it, I'm obsessed and will need to keep it on hand!


I used the Striped Slimline Embossing Folder to create a pattern on the right side of the panel before attaching it to the card base. After arranging the pieces, I attached them to each other to preserve the arrangement and then to the panel.


On this card, I used the two-toned mushroom by first foiling the mushroom on Wax Lips cardstock and the stem on kraft cardstock. Each colour was used twice, except Candy Necklace and Jawbreaker.

All of the pieces were adhered flat, except for the Candy Hearts and Wax Lips flowers and the sentiment strip. To finish, I embellished the three flowers to coordinating pearls.

Here's a list of kits I share each month and some of the value kits:

Don't forget to check out the Scary Good Sale and get up to 40% off stamps, dies and more!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies

No comments: