Friday, October 8, 2021

Catherine Pooler | Sneak Peeks for NEW Luxe Inks -- Martini & Uptown


I'm sharing this card as a follow up to my second Instagram Reel showcasing the next two colours in Catherine Pooler's next ink release! Six new colours in the Party Collection will be released this Wednesday, October 13th (or October 12th if you're a StampNation member) and they are vibrant and gorgeous. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for all the beautiful products being revealed starting Monday!
 

The tea pot, tag bag and cups are from the Cuppa Tea stamp set and coordinating dies which were part of a Stamp of Approval collection way back when. This stamp set is currently in the Last Chance sale section so be sure to grab it while you still can! It's one of my all-time favourite sets and I'm sad that it's being retired. The additional acorn and snowflake images on the cups are from the Warm My Heart stamp set.


I used one of my most-used border stamps from Good Times Bits and Borders, originally a Club Sursee stamp set, to create a tiled counter to anchor the cups. I stamped the rows in Uptown, Martini and Flame and I really love these three new colours together!

The two sentiments are from the Give Thanks Sentiments stamp set, which is really a must-have. I love the mix of sentiments, fonts and dimensions for the sentiments in this set. The drops were created by using the ink-to-paper technique with the Icing on the Cake ink pad and the Puddle Jumper Mini Cover Plate, also formerly a Club Sursee product.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies

1 comment:

susan.w said...

Emily you are having so much fun! My excitement and anticipation is building up. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent with StampNation. ❤