Saturday, October 9, 2021

Pigment Craft | Thankful + IG Hop Winners


Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian crafty friends! For this occasion, I was inspired to make this card featuring Pigment Craft's Berry Merry stamp set and coordinating dies. The custom sentiment uses the Dashing Mini Fonts stamp set and coordinating dies. I made the wreath by stamping the base layer with Jade ink and stamping the details with Sage ink; there's a third layer which I didn't use. Then I used the coordinating Berry Merry dies to cut the wreath, as well as a second layer from gold glitter cardstock.
 

The berries can be stamped directly into the void in the wreath stamp but I wanted to add them as layers so I used an acrylic block to stamp them on another piece of cardstock in QuinceTerracottaTurmeric and Seagrass, die cut them and attached them using glue dots.

Next, I stamped out the sentiment using the Dashing Mini Fonts stamp set and coordinating dies. I created the sentiment using both Fir ink and Terracotta ink and decided to use the Fir version for this card. For the background, I die cut the big leaf six times using the Berry Merry dies and used them to dry emboss the background into a separate panel. I adhered the wreath flat to the card, popped the sentiment on with foam tape and embellished the wreath with pearls.

If you hopped along on Instagram during the October Release festivities, be sure to visit Pigment Craft's Instagram post HERE to see all the winners!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies