Monday, November 15, 2021

Ellen Hutson | Celebrating 15 Years with a SALE + Gift With Purchase!


Happy 15th Birthday to Ellen Hutson LLC!! I don't remember when I started shopping at Ellen Hutson but I have loved all of my shopping experiences and I have certainly appreciated my short time as a Brand Ambassador. I'm so proud of the amazing team at Ellen Hutson LLC and wish them continued success!


We're celebrating in two ways. I used the amazing HB2U stamp set on my card and you can get it free with a $100+ purchase on anything in the store! Be sure to check out the Birthday Sale and use code HAPPY15EHLLC to save 20% items in that category.


I stamped the outlines in Juniper Mist before filling in the words with Coral Cabana, Bellini, Catching Rays and Sea Glass. I also heat embossed the outline of HB2U and the scripted hooray with WOW Midnight Dream embossing glitter.


I used the Essential Stars dies to create windows in the panel. I glued the two positive pieces of each star on to the white linen card base before attaching acetate to the panel and inserting glitter and silver star sequins to create the shaker sections.


If you like the HB2U stamp set, you can find similar inspiration in my projects and YouTube videos featuring Totally Random Sayings Volume 2 and Block WordsHERE and HERE. This awesome free stamp offer expires at the end of the day on November 17, 2021.

Thanks so much for stopping by to celebrate with Ellen Hutson LLC!

Supplies

No comments: