Sunday, November 14, 2021

Spellbinders | It's Okay To Be Sad


The Spellbinders Mini Blooms and Sprigs dies had been out of stock everywhere for so long and I was finally able to get my hands on them! I also got the Mini Sincere Sentiments since I plan to collect all of the foiling sentiment sets. It's so hard to pick and choose which ones to get first.

A good friend of ours lost his father this week so I thought this was the perfect chance to combine the Mini Blooms and Sprigs with a sentiment from the Mini Sincere Sentiments and the Pinstripe Bracket Card Builder.


All of the cardstock is from Simon Says Stamp, with the exception of the silver glitter which is by Sizzix. I chose a combination that is more on the masculine side but also muted which suits the occasion.


The Mini Sincere Sentiment was heat foiled on Smoke Gray cardstock and the Pinstripe Bracket was heat foiled on Slate Gray cardstock. I used Matte Silver Glimmer Hot Foil on both these sections and I'm completely obsessed. Heat foiling doesn't have to be shiny to look incredible!


I die cut the Mini Blooms and Sprigs from Mint, Cornflower, Midnight Green and Fog Gray cardstock. Then I layered and arranged all the florals and foliage across the length of the foiled bracket section. After using liquid glue to attach the pieces, I popped the bracket panel on with black foam tape and embellished the blue flowers with white pearls.

Don't forget to check out the Pre-Holiday Clearance Blowout Sale for amazing deals! Some of my favourites are less than half their original price!

 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies

No comments: