Saturday, November 13, 2021

Spellbinders | November 2021 Small Die of the Month

I know I say this every month but the Spellbinders November 2021 Club Kits are absolutely fantastic. I know that these ones will fuel my holiday crafting, not just this year but for years to come. Christmas is such a fun time of year, especially in cardmaking! 

This card features both the November 2021 Small Die of the Month - Stitched Curved Borders & Ornaments, which I don't think is small at all, as well as the Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month, previously featured HERE.

I went for a slightly darker colour combo this time but a good amount of white and gold keeps it very festive and beautiful. I used the Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month to foil both the sentiment and curved holly banner with black and gold foil, respectively. The black foil had been out of stock for so long and I was finally able to get my hands on it. It's beautiful and crisp so grab it while you can!

I used the Love Stripes embossing folder on the bit of curved blue peeking out from under the white panel. It's hard to see in the photos but it provides that extra bit of interest and allows for a nice transition to the glue and gold ornaments. I used both the glitter and mirror gold cardstock on the ornament layers to make them extra special.


If you missed my previous post this month showcasing the November 2021 Large Die of the Month and the Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month, please head to that post HERE.

Don't forget to check out the Pre-Holiday Clearance Blowout Sale for amazing deals! Some of my favourites are less than half their original price!

 

Here's a list of kits I share each month and some of the value kits:

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies