Sunday, November 7, 2021

Spellbinders | November 2021 Large Die of the Month + Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month


I'm excited to share my projects for the Spellbinders November Club Kits! Today's duo features the November 2021 Large Die of the Month, which is made for cards in the original business slimline size. 


This month's kit also coordinates with the previously released Curved Border Collection and you can find my samples HERE and HERE!


As with most stamps and dies, I love to stretch the possibilities, which is why I used a single border from the November 2021 Large Die of the Month to make two A2-sized cards.


On this first card, I combined two of the borders from the November 2021 Large Die of the Month with a heat foiled sentiment from the November 2021 Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month and the Love Stripes embossing folder.


I loved layering Schoolhouse Red, Sea Glass, Midnight Green and mirror gold cardstock on white linen! There's so much detail in the floral dies themselves but the colours really bring it out and the coordinating border makes it so easy to assemble.


For the second card, I simply used the leftover pieces cut from the first card. Instead of dry embossing the white linen portion, I dry embossed the Sea Glass portion.


For this card, I didn't use use a gap but rather layered the second half of the floral border over top of the double embossed border. 


This card features a hot foiled sentiment from the Mini Christmas Sentiment Strips. There are so many sentiments in this set and I picked one spanned the width of the card. 


The sentiments on both cards were heat foiled with Gold Glimmer Hot Foil which matches the mirror gold cardstock nicely.


I just love clean and simple designs that still have a lot of texture, dimension and shine. These cards have so many details that are sure to delight the recipients!


It's so easy and fun to make 2-in-1 designs like this! I hope you're inspired to create with these monthly kits. You have until October 24th to subscribe and receive these particular kits.

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design and I love all the texture and dimension on it. Those are the cutest little dies and your card is gorgeous!

Karenladd said...

These cards are so elegant and beautiful! I love the CAS design with pops of color and the layered borders are such a wonderful look. I've bookmarked this to try myself. It would translate to just about every occasion and season.

Purple Princess said...

so beautiful