Monday, November 8, 2021

Catherine Pooler | Winter Wonders Collection - SN Early Ordering

Catherine Pooler has a beautiful new release coming this Wednesday, November 10th but if you're a StampNation member, you can order tomorrow November 9th at 12:00pm EST! The Winter Wonders Collection is perfect for both holiday and winter cardmaking. My card features the gorgeous 6" x 8" layering stamp set, Evergreen Woods. Believe it or not, I used 11 ink colours on this card! 


Some of you may be shocked to see me using purple for the trees because, even though Sweet Sixteen is my second most favourite colour, I don't use purple very often. I stamped the trees in Serenade, Drive-In and Queen For A Day. On top of Queen For A Day, I used the WOW embossing pad and heat embossed it with WOW Halo embossing glitter for lots of sparkle. Then I stamped the star in Sauna and Shea Butter, also heat embossing both parts with WOW Halo embossing glitter.


I used the coordinating Evergreen Woods Dies to create a mask, which I placed over the stamped trees. I used blending brushes with Mint To Be, In the Park and Mardi Gras to create the ground. To create the sunset, I used Catching RaysTiki Torch and Tutti Frutti. To finish, I stamped the sentiment using Queen For A Day and mounted the panel to a white linen card base.


StampNation members can shop the Winter Wonders Collection on November 9th at 12:00pm EST and General Ordering begins on November 10th at 9:00am EST!

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy shopping! 

Supplies

No comments: