Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Catherine Pooler | Winter Wonders Collection - Release Day


Catherine Pooler's Winter Wonders Collection arrives tomorrow Wednesday, November 10th but if you're a StampNation member, you can shop today at 12:00pm EST! You can use the Winter Wonders Collection in so many ways. After seeing all the fall products, it's fun to move straight into both holiday and winter cardmaking.


I wanted to use the single tree and the tree trunks from the Evergreen Woods stamp set featured yesterday. They're equally stunning on their own, especially when stamped with different colours. Again, I used Serenade, Drive-In and Queen For A Day, as well as In the Park and Mardi Gras.

Not only did I add WOW Halo embossing glitter on top of the darkest layers, I decided to make a snowy shaker with the Scallops and Dots Dies. I combined two types and sizes of fine glitter to make it ultra sparkly.


The ombre-stamped squirrel is from Warm My Heart and the sentiment is from the new Winter Blessings Sentiments stamp set, which you can purchase in combination with Evergreen Woods in the Evergreen Woods Bundle.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy shopping!

Supplies

2 comments:

susan.w said...

Gorgeous! Oh,my how lovely it sparkles and shines. Evergreen Woods is a fav for me. TFS ❤

Purple Princess said...

so pretty