Monday, November 1, 2021

Catherine Pooler | More Ink-Aversary Goodness + Sale

It’s Catherine Pooler’s INK-AVERSARY and we’re celebrating with a rare sale today and tomorrow with 15% off all full-size ink pads and reinkers!! I’m often asked, ‘What are your top two must-have ink colours?’ Definitely Mint To Be and Samba, although that’s a tough choice in itself! 


Today’s card features two of my most-used stamp sets, Mountain of Thanks and Sleigh Ride. You can see another cards I made using Mountain of Thanks HERE, HERE and HERE. I have three other cards featuring Sleigh Ride HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE. If you love this set, definitely grab it now since it's being retired and won't be restocked once it sells out.


This ink combo of Sparkling BerryCoral CabanaSambaSaunaMint To Be and Merlot spins these interpretively masculine images into a very feminine card. I hope you're inspired to choose new and unusual colour combos! I used the little falling snow stamp to create little stones and added white enamel dots as larger boulders. All of the enamel dots in the Catherine Pooler shop are also on sale!


Click HERE or on the banner below on November 1st and 2nd to get 15% off Full-Size Ink Pads and Refills, excluding the new 6 Luxe Inks.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies

2 comments:

Karenladd said...

Oh my gosh, I am just loving these non-traditional colors! You've really sparked my creative muse and I'm itching to get into the craft room. So fun!

Purple Princess said...

such a fun card