Sunday, October 31, 2021

Spellbinders | BOGO Sale feat. Build a Fall Birdhouse + Tweet Sentiments

Today's the last day for the Spellbinders BOGO Party Sale so I hope you take advantage of it! There are so many great deals on fabulous products and who doesn't like getting something for free?

Two of the sets featured on this card are part of the Buy One Get One Free sale and they're both part of the Birdhouses Through the Seasons collection which I previously showcased HERE.

I used the Build a Fall Birdhouse for the birdhouse itself and a sentiment from Tweet Sentiments, both of which are part of the sale. The bird and branches are from Sweet Birds on a Branch which is not part of the sale but you'll definitely want to have these birds because they're so versatile and I guarantee will be used often if you have them in your crafty stash!

I chose Hero Hues cardstock in Coral, Kiwi, Paradise, Adriatic and Lavender, plus Simon Says Stamp Dark Chocolate for my scene. I also used the Sun Burst Stencil to dry emboss rays into the Lavender panel. To add some sparkle, I added silver elements in the form of a strip on the left, the peg for the birdhouse and the embroidery floss.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies