Monday, May 10, 2021

Spellbinders | Birdhouses Through the Seasons | Wishing You a Fun, Amazing Day


Happy Monday, crafty friends! I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Today's post showcases the new Birdhouses Through the Seasons die collection by Vicky Papaioannou for Spellbinders. These die sets are so beautiful and I would love to own them all!


I used Build a Fall Birdhouse, Sweet Birds on a Branch and Tweet Sentiments. The rolling waves and grass borders are from the April 2021 Large Die of the Month (used HERE and HERE). I used beautiful cardstock from Simon Says Stamp to create my scene and you can find all the colours in the supply links below. The Evergreen cardstock that I used for the grass and leaves appears to be retired but I've linked to a substitute at Spellbinders, Fern, that appears to be a close match.


I love all the etched details on these dies. The Build a Fall Birdhouse already comes with a woodgrain pattern but I also used white woodgrain cardstock to give those pieces even more detail. Of course, I couldn't help but include a few pieces of silver glitter cardstock, inside the birdhouse entrance and behind three of the leaves. Then I coordinated the silver cord. I masked off two different sentiments from Tweet Sentiments to create my own unique sentiment and this card could be used for several occasions from just because and encouragement to a birthday.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies

No comments: