Monday, May 10, 2021

Spellbinders | May 2021 Small Die of the Month

Today's card features the Spellbinders May 2021 Small Die of the Month with a sentiment from the May 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month. I went ultra clean and simple with the dies, opting for a classic black and white design using just two of the five ornate dies included in the May 2021 Small Die of the Month club kit.

I used both the positive and negative aspects of the dies on my card, die cutting them from silver glitter, charcoal glitter and black glitter cardstock. The Spellbinders Tool 'n One came in handy to separate all the tiny pieces and I used Bearly Arts liquid glue with its super amazing, fine tip nozzle to inlay the die cuts into the recessed areas.


I stamped the sentiment from the May 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month in Versafine Onyx Black pigment ink before heat embossing it with super fine clear embossing powder.


Then I trimmed off the overhanging pieces from the 4" x 5.25" top panel and adhered it to a matching white linen card base. I just love the subtle texture and elegance of this cardstock. To finish the card, I embellished the die cuts with arctic breeze pearls.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies

1 comment: