Friday, April 9, 2021

Spellbinders | April 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month

The April 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month is perfect for Hello, Birthday and Thank You cards, plus the wave stamps coordinate perfectly with the dies from the April 2021 Large Die of the Month, as seen on my previous card. I loved the colour combination I used on that card so I decided to use it again here.

I used the scalloped waves and straight waves border dies from the April 2021 Large Die of the Month to cut A2 panels in Neenah heavyweight, Green Apple, Audrey Blue and Blue Violet. Using my MISTI stamping tool, I stamped the long continuous branch across the top in Versafine Onyx Black pigment ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Then I stamped the three different blooms in Granny Smith and Cookie Monster inks. After the blooms were stamped, I added the sentiment.

I cut an A2 card base from white linen cardstock and attached a strip of Blue Violet cardstock at the top using liquid glue and used a tape runner to secure the scalloped panels down the front of the card. To finish, I used a glitter marker to add shimmer on the blooms. This was a fun, easy design and I hope you're inspired by it!

You can subscribe any time during the month of April to receive these specific products:

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies

No comments: