Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Catherine Pooler Designs | You Are My Happy Place

Hello, friends! I'm back with the anniversary card I'll be giving to my husband this weekend. We're celebrating our 17th wedding anniversary and it's sad that we won't be able to do much since restaurants are still closed and we can't travel. We'll just have to make up for it next year!

I used the Best Place stamp set and coordinating dies, with Spring Pick-n-Mix patterned paper from the Best Place Bundle. All of the ink colours can be found in the supply links below and they were inspired by the Spring Pick-n-Mix patterned papers.

From Best Place, I used the picnic basket filled with daffodils, baguettes and wine. The tufts of grass and birds are also from this set. Of course, I threw in a bunch of other stamp sets because I just can't help it!

We love the mountains and enjoy travelling to places that offer grand views so I created my scene with Mountain of Thanks. I used the rock-n-roll technique to stamp the ombre mountains with combinations of Seafoam and Skylight, Skylight and Daydream, and Daydream and Juniper Mist.

The sun, which is from a widely-released Club Sursee set called Summer Lovin', was rock-n-rolled in Shea Butter and Polished. The tiny hearts above the birds are from Hey There Dumpling and the sentiment is from One Liners Sentiments. I used various adhesives to assemble the different elements for dimension and visual interest.

All stamps are 20% off at Ellen Hutson and, yes, that includes all the Catherine Pooler stamp sets featured here! The sale runs through March 17, 2021 so definitely check 'em out. ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

'Supplies

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Great combination of stamp sets to create this beautiful scene! So many colours, and they all work together perfectly.