Thursday, November 11, 2021

Catherine Pooler | Winter Wonders Collection - Woodsy Patterned Paper Inspiration

Today, I have more inspiration using the Winter Blessings Sentiments stamp set and Woodsy Patterned Paper from Catherine Pooler's new Winter Wonders Collection.

If you've ever come across products that really inspire you, you'll understand why the Woodsy Patterned Paper has had that effect on me. If you missed yesterday's card, you can find that HERE


The moment I saw these papers, I knew that I wanted to use the Winterhaven Dies with the woodgrain paper. The Tranquil-plaid paper made perfect snow hills with the Melon Edge Dies and all I had to do was fussy cut some of the printed tree and a cute little owl!


I wanted to pop the cute little winter scene into something other than a traditional die shape so I dug out one of my old favourites, Got You Covered. You can find more inspiration using that set HERE. Unfortunately, the coordinating dies for this set doesn't have a die for the terrarium itself or the base so I used a paper blade to cut around the stamped image.


Both the terrarium and sentiment were stamped in Spruce, the tiny snowflakes were stamped in Tranquil and the base was stamped in Dress Blues, then heat embossed with WOW Dress Blues embossing glitter. I finished by attaching silver string around the top of the terrarium.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

A beautiful card design and I love the pattern paper too!

Purple Princess said...

so lovely