Thursday, December 9, 2021

Catherine Pooler | Just a Note Release | Valentine Treat Boxes

I'm back with more inspiration for Catherine Pooler's Just a Note Collection which is now available! I know it's not even Christmas but it was impossible to resist making these Valentine treat boxes using the Notes of Love Bundle and last year's Mini Take-Out Box Die.


I'm obsessed with the colours in the Lotsa Love Patterned Paper pack and was thrilled to see how cute they look in the form of a Mini Take-Out Box Die. It would be so fun to use the entire paper pack (any paper pad) with this cute die!


To decorate the boxes, I used the Two Part Hearts stamp set and coordinating Two Part Hearts Dies to stamp the hearts using It's a Girl, Party Dress, Glitz, In the ParkAquatini and Uptown. I also die cut the Two Part Hearts Dies from silver glitter cardstock and layered that behind the stamped hearts. 


Next, I stamped and die cut the Notes of Love Sentiments stamp set and coordinating Notes of Love Dies. I stamped the backgrounds in It's a GirlParty DressGlitz and Aquatini, and the sentiments in Midnight


I secured the three layers - two hearts and sentiment labels - using mini glue dots. Then I used a long-reach 1/8" Crop-a-Dile Eyelet and Snap Punch to create a hole through all three layers which would allow me to loop in Tuxedo Turquoise Twine (which coordinates beautifully with In the Park ink) and tie cute little bows.


I just love the way all these products from the Notes of Love Bundle coordinate with each other and the Mini Take-Out Box Die shows how easy it is to mix the old with the new! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies