Monday, January 10, 2022

Catherine Pooler | Global Adventures Part Deux Collection | Sneak Peek #3

I'm back with more inspiration for the Adventure in Asia Bundle! The Global Adventure Part Deux Release will be available to StampNation members at 12pm EST on Tuesday, January 11th and for General Ordering at 9am EST on Wednesday, January 12th. New product links will go live at the times indicated and, as always, existing products are available for purchase now.


This was the easiest card to make, especially with beautiful Parasols & Pagodas Patterned Paper and a couple of dies! I picked two coordinating papers featuring cherry blossoms and architectural patterns in  Rouge and Polished ink colours. I trimmed the base panel and adhered it to the premium white card base using liquid glue.


Next, I used the Scallops & Dots Dies to cut the cherry blossom and vellum panels. I added two layers of premium white cardstock under the vellum so the scallops would pop off the base panel. Then I cut three layers of the Happy New Year Word Die from premium white cardstock. I used Midnight ink on the top layer and offset the remaining two layers to create a white shadow, making the phrase more legible against the busy background.

I'll see you again tomorrow for StampNation Early Release and more inspiration using the Global Adventure Part Deux Collection. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources