Saturday, January 8, 2022

Catherine Pooler | Global Adventures Part Deux Collection | Sneak Peek #2

I'm back with more inspiration for the Adventure in Asia Bundle! This time, I'm using the Origami Cheers stamp set and coordinating dies. The Global Adventure Part Deux Release will be available to StampNation members at 12pm EST on Tuesday, January 11th and for General Ordering at 9am EST on Wednesday, January 12th. New product links will go live then and, as always, existing products are available for purchase now.


This was one of the fastest and easiest cards I've made in a long time! I used my mini MISTI stamping tool to stamp the sentiment and origami butterflies in a pattern on an A2 panel cut from premium white cardstock.


Inspired by the ink pads named in the Parasols & Pagodas patterned paper pack, I used Copic markers  to colour the butterflies. You can find a list of those colours in the supply links below. Then I attached a shaker pocket to the panel, inserted three types of glitter for maximum sparkle and sealed it, adhering the entire shaker panel to a premium white card base.


I love the variety of sentiments included in the Origami Cheers stamp set and this particular sentiment is so unique. It can be used for any occasion that elicits a congratulations and maybe even a birthday! Both the infinity shaker and glitter are sure to wow the recipient.

I'll see you again soon for more sneak peeks and inspiration for the Global Adventure Part Deux Collection. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources