Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Spellbinders | February 2022 Small Die of the Month

It's time to share the Spellbinders February 2022 Club Kits and you're going to love this month's Small Die of the Month -- Oval Stitch & Border! It includes three stitching dies -- two ovals and one straight line -- as well as border dies for all the shapes, making them extremely versatile for all kinds of designs.


I used the same colour combination as my previous card -- AzaleaAdriatic and Lavender -- adding Pitch Black and gold glitter cardstock to the mix. I used the two largest of the Precision Layering A2 A Etched Dies to create the split base panel and the top, embroidered panel.


I used three of the Oval Stitch & Border dies, two on the Lavender panel and one on the gold glitter panel. The large oval was stitched using DMC Diamant Metallic Thread in Dark Gold. I popped the Lavender layer on to the gold glitter cardstock and Pitch Black layers with foam tape.


I die cut two sentiments, one from the Mini Everyday Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set and one from the Mini Sincere Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set. Both the sentiments were heat foiled with Polished Brass Glimmer Hot Foil on Azalea and Adriatic cardstock, then layered on Pitch Black cardstock. To finish, I embellished the card with leftover die cuts from my previous card featuring the Magnolia Bouquet Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set.


Here's a list of kits I share each month and some of the value kits:


Spellbinders has a fabulous promotion on now through 11:59pm MST on February 21, 2022. Get $25 off plus FREE U.S. shipping with your purchase of $100 or more. There's no better time to check off a few items from your wish list, which I'm sure is as long as mine!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources