Thursday, February 17, 2022

VIDEO | Taylored Expressions | Easter Tags feat. Spring Squad Die & Clear Combo


Hello, crafty friends! I hope you're all well. We're heading into a four-day weekend here and I'm looking forward to chilling out and getting a lot of crafty deadlines met. If you loved the Snow Squad Die & Clear Stamp Combo, you're sure to love the new Spring Squad Die & Clear Stamp Combo from the Easter Release by Taylored Expressions.


I love these adorable springtime animals and look forward to mixing and matching them with the previously-released bear, penguin and snowman, even if they might not normally hang out in real life. LOL


I wanted to create tags that open up for a message so I die cut two each of the largest Pierced Tag Stacklets 2 Dies from Mint Julep, Sprinkles and Guava cardstock. I partially die cut the top tag to make it shorter in a design that would allow the sentiment to show at the bottom.


I die cut the Tag Reinforcements from the same three colours and rotated them so that all three colours would be represented on each tag.


Using Cherry Pop, Guava, Peaches 'n Cream, Pineapple, Potato Chip, Sugar Cube and Sea Salt cardstock, I die cut all the parts for each of the animals and used corresponding Peaches 'n Cream, Pineapple and Sea Salt ink and Bitty Blender Brushes to add depth and dimension to some of the larger pieces.


Before popping up the animals with foam tape, I die cut the Build a Scene - Rolling Hills from silver glitter cardstock. Then I heat embossed the Mini Strips - Easter sentiments on Poppy Seed cardstock and die cut them with the Mini Strips - Asymmetrical Die.


Be sure to check out the rest of the Easter Release and take advantage of the class with purchase and other freebies!


Thanks so much for watching!

Sources

No comments: