Thursday, February 24, 2022

Spellbinders | February 2022 Card Kit of the Month + Sale


Today, I'm sharing more of the Spellbinders February 2022 Club Kits and you're going to love this month's Card Kit of the Month! It includes so many fabulous supplies, enough to make at least 10 cards. The kit comes with cardstock, a stamp set, dies, patterned paper, chipboard stickers, ephemera, card bases, envelopes, double-sided tape and foam tape.


Some of the patterned paper includes incredibly beautiful foiling details and I used a couple of these sheets on two of my cards. I used the mint, lavender and white cardstock to create card bases, then chose two pieces of patterned paper per card.


I used five of the dies to create the laurel, first two words of the sentiment and the small flowers on the first card. Then I used one of the chipboard frames, label sticker and butterfly ephemera to complete the card. You can click on any of the smaller photos to enlarge them for a closer look.


I chose the opposite layout for the patterned papers on my second card. Then I used a contrasting chipboard frame, followed by a cluster of three ephemera pieces and a sentiment sticker. This is my favourite of the three samples I made!


For my third card, I used one of my all-time favourite layouts. It's classic and works for practically any combination of products. I arranged the chipboard frame, squirrel and heart stickers, plus the ephemera to gauge positioning of the sentiments before stamping them. I love the combination of typewriter font and handwritten fonts. 


To finish, I die cut the little flowers from gold and white cardstock and attached them to the leafy ephemera for some sparkle and shine. The squirrel is so cute, isn't she? The problem with using these adorable stickers is that there's only one! I'll have to save this one for a very special person. LOL



Here's a list of kits I share each month and some of the value kits:


Spellbinders has a fabulous promotion on now through 11:59pm MST on February 28, 2022. Buy one item and get a second participating item of equal value or less free. The BOGO Die Cutting Sale is a great time to check off a few items from your wish list, which I'm sure is as long as mine!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources