Monday, March 7, 2022

Catherine Pooler | Celebrate Spring Collection | StampNation Early Ordering


I'm back with more inspiration for Catherine Pooler's Celebrate Spring Collection will be available to StampNation members tomorrow, March 8th at 12pm EST and for General Ordering at 9am EST on Wednesday, March 9th. New product links will go live then and, as always, existing products are available for purchase now. 
 

Today's card once again features the gorgeous Magnificent Mom Bundle! This time, I stamped the roses from Fresh Picked Floral in Samba, Tiara and Cummerbund. Then I stamped the leaves in Minted and In the Park. I left the other foliage uncoloured. 

I stamped the sentiment from Mothers & Daughters Sentiments in the centre of the card before attaching the oval, which was created with two diagonally cut pieces of patterned paper from Happy Mama. I adhered the two-tone sheet to a piece of cardstock for sturdiness, then die cut it using two of the Nested Oval Dies and adhered to the card base using foam strips.

I'll see you again tomorrow for more inspiration featuring the Celebrate Spring Collection. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies