Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Catherine Pooler | Celebrate Spring Collection | Release Day!


I'm back with more inspiration for Catherine Pooler's Celebrate Spring Collection will be available to StampNation members TODAY, March 8th at 12pm EST and for General Ordering tomorrow, March 9th at 9am EST. New product links will go live at the times indicated when you're signed in and, as always, existing products are available for purchase now. 


This was a fun, quick and easy card to make and it features more from the Magnificent Mom Bundle. If you're intimidated by patterned paper or just want to use it sparingly, you can use a small die or 1/2" circle punch as I have here. I used one of the 6x6 sheets from Happy Mama that I knew I would never use on its own, as is, punched out all the little circles and glued them randomly on the card base.


One of the products you haven't seen in my two previous cards (HERE and HERE) is the Just Mom Word Die, which I cut from silver glitter cardstock. The sentiment I stamped above it is from the previously-released Sincere Thanks Stamp Set. To finish the card, I embellished it with the Tinseltown Sequin Mix.

I'll see you again tomorrow for more inspiration featuring the Celebrate Spring Collection. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies