Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Catherine Pooler | Celebrate Spring Collection | More Inspiration


It's Release Day over at Catherine Pooler and the Celebrate Spring Collection is now available for purchase! All products are live and today's card combines products from the Magnificent Mom Bundle. I stamped images from the Fresh Picked Floral stamp set using Be MineCoral CabanaTiaraIn the Park and Minted. I created the custom sentiment on a panel cut from the Scallops & Dots Dies, stamping the highlighted word in Be Mine to match the rose and patterned paper from Happy Mama.

I cut the Happy Mama patterned paper on an angle for visual interest and adhered it to the card base. Then I attached the Scallops & Dots panels. I arranged the flowers and leaves on the front panel, attaching some with glue dots and others with foam tape for varying degrees of dimension. To finish, I added a few sequins from the new Helsinki Sequin Mix.


If you missed any of my inspiration featuring the Celebrate Spring Collection, you can find those posts below:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies

2 comments:

Julie said...

That patterned paper background adds even more spark--great detail!

Neha Shree said...

Best custom labels for your business, import from India.

Looking for Import custom labels from india for your business?

Reach Sai Impression.