Monday, April 4, 2022

Catherine Pooler | Ex Libris Collection | Gardener's Treasures Bundle Reveal


Catherine Pooler has gorgeous release coming this Wednesday, April 6th and it includes FOUR NEW Spa Collection: Apothecary Inks! I was lucky enough to create with the Gardener's Treasures Bundle and it is so beautiful! I especially loved playing with the patterned papers. The Ex Libris Collection will be available to StampNation members at 12pm EST tomorrow Tuesday, April 5th and for General Ordering at 9am EST on Wednesday, April 6th. New product links will go live then and, as always, existing products are available for purchase now.


I created this birthday card using the Dried Treasures Stamp Set, coordinating Dried Treasure Dies, Gardener's Notebook patterned paper and Ex Libris Dies. First, I used the three new ink colours Apricot, Ginger and Terracotta to stamp the images from the Dried Treasures Stamp Set.


Then I used the Ex Libris Dies to cut three rectangular frames from my favourite sheet of Gardener's Notebook patterned paper. I positioned them on an angle down the card front and stamped the sentiment from the Dried Treasures Stamp Set in Cove Blue ink. I arranged the images, gluing them on the back of the frames before popping those frames up and trimming the overhanging bits.

I'll see you again tomorrow for more inspiration for the Ex Libris Collection. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies

2 comments:

Creating with Susan said...

I love this card Emily!! I just ordered all the goodies (almost all) and can't wait to play with them.

Purple Princess said...

so pretty