Friday, May 6, 2022

Catherine Pooler | More Summer Nights Inspiration feat. Happy Camper


When I said I couldn't stop colouring these cuties from Catherine Pooler's Summer Nights Collection, I wasn't kidding! It feels like it's been years since I used Copic markers and, of course, now I'm wondering why I haven't used them in so long. All new products are available for purchase and today's card combines products from the S'mores Please Bundle and Cosmic Extras Bundle


I used the negative piece from my first card to ink blend the background using Cove Blue, Sage and Spruce inks. As an alternative, you can use masking paper and the largest of the Round About Dies, which is what I would've done had the cast-off piece not been conveniently sitting on my desk. To create the picnic blanket, I inked up the Cozy Plaid Background with Apricot, Polished and Terracotta inks, then used same end of the tent die and the partial die cutting technique.


As with my other cards, I used Copic markers to colour the images from the Happy Camper Stamp Set, die cut them with the coordinating dies and used a quick trimmer to cut around the arms of the badger and raccoon so they could hold the s'mores. The hedgehog also got a s'mores treat this time, which made my husband so happy. After he saw my other cards, he thought it was unfair that the hedgehog never got to eat the s'mores. LOL

If you missed any of my posts for the Summer Nights release, you can find them here:

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies

No comments: