Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Catherine Pooler | Summer Nights Collection | Release Day


It's Release Day over at Catherine Pooler and the Summer Nights Collection is now available for purchase! All products are live and today's card combines products from the S'mores Please Bundle with the previously released Melon Edge Dies and Scallops & Dots Dies.


I used Copic markers to colour the images from the Happy Camper Stamp Set, die cut them with the coordinating dies and used a quick trimmer to cut around the arms of the badger and raccoon so they could hold the sticks and marshmallows.


I used the Melon Edge Dies with S'mores Please Patterned Paper and premium cardstock. To create the grass panel, I ink blended the panel with Sage and Spruce inks. Then I splattered the panel with a brush and gold and black paint.

I used the three-line sentiment on a single line using Sage and Black Jack inks. Then I arranged and assembled the scene on panels cut from Scallops & Dots Dies and S'mores Please Patterned Paper.

I'll see you again tomorrow for more inspiration featuring the Summer Nights Collection. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources