Sunday, June 5, 2022

Catherine Pooler | Quint-Essentials Collection | NEW Ink Colours Revealed



It's time to share inspiration for Catherine Pooler's Quint-Essentials Collection! All of these new products will be available to StampNation members on Tuesday, June 7th at 12pm EST and for General Ordering on Wednesday, June 8th at 9am EST. New product links will go live at the times indicated when you're signed in and, as always, existing products are available for purchase now. 


Catherine revealed the four new Apothecary Ink colours in her live on Friday and also shared this card! I've used all of the new colours on this card, which features the Because Trees stamp set from the Just Because Bundle. Cypress trees are so elegant and I've been in love with them since my first trip to Italy two decades ago so I stamped it in Lilac, Sage, Matcha, Whipped Honey and Spruce.


I stamped three birds from the Best Place and Warm My Heart stamp sets using Crushed Violet ink. I also stamped tufts of grass from the Best Place stamp set in Sage and Spruce. Before arranging all the pieces on the front panel, I stamped the sentiment from Because Trees with Icing on the Cake ink. I popped up some of the elements with foam tape for dimension and added a base panel die cut featuring the Petal Connection Cover Plate.

I'll see you again tomorrow for more inspiration featuring the Quint-Essentials Collection. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources

No comments: