Thursday, October 20, 2022

VIDEO | Taylored Expressions | Woodland Reindeer Deco Foil Adhesive Transfers collaboration with Thermoweb

Taylored Expressions has a new collaboration with Thermoweb and I'm thrilled to be introducing Deco Foil Adhesive Transfers for the Woodland Reindeer Silhouettes and Woodland Reindeer Dies.


I'm sharing four mini slim cards in my video. Two of them feature the Woodland Reindeer Deco Foil Adhesive Transfers and Woodland Reindeer Dies. The other two feature the Woodland Reindeer Silhouettes and Woodland Reindeer Dies. All of the cards feature a landscape design.


My colour palette features Lavender GlazePeapodCookie MonsterToffeeSugar Cube and gold glitter cardstock. I love this pretty, non-traditional colour combo for holiday cards!


I love all the sparkle on these cards created with the combination of foiling the Woodland Reindeer Deco Foil Adhesive Transfers with Gold Shattered Glass. The sentiments were foiled with Black and the snowflakes were foiled with Champagne for variation and visual interest. 


The addition of the contrasting borders cut with the Mini Slim Thin Frame Cutting Plate adds to the festive design. I popped these flying reindeer on to the Mini Slim Top-Fold card bases with foam tape for dimension.


The next two cards were also created on pre-made Mini Slim Top-Fold card bases. I stamped the Woodland Reindeer Silhouettes using Lavender Glaze, Peapod, Cookie Monster and Toffee inks, then cut them with the coordinating Woodland Reindeer Dies.


I created hills using two of the dies from the Build a Scene - Rolling Hills Dies, then adhered them to the card bases before attaching the reindeer with glue dots. The sentiments were stamped with Oreo ink. To finish, I added gold pearls to the antlers and rounded the top right-hand corner with the 1/4" side of my corner chomper.

Thanks so much for watching!

Supplies

No comments: