Monday, January 30, 2023

Spellbinders | Dad's 94th Birthday Card + Clearance Sale


My dad celebrates his 94th birthday later this week and I make him a floral card every year so the January 3D Embossing Folder of the Month provided the perfect background for all of these elements! This particular card is a custom size at 4" x 7". I laid out the design before cutting the card base.


Just like yesterday's post, I used the retired numbers from Birthday Wishes for Everyone and I also included the superscript ordinals here. Similar to yesterday's design, I layered matte gold foil over gold glitter numbers to provide both shine and sparkle.


The Glimmering Build a Banner is also a Clearance Sale item and so versatile. It works for so many occasions and you can make it as short or as long as necessary. You can see that I added three extra banners to accommodate the numbers. Be sure to grab it while you still can!


I heat foiled the Glimmering Build a Banner sentiments with Gold Hot Foil on Lagoon cardstock. The stripes on the backside of the banners were heat foiled with Gold Hot Foil on Blue Spruce cardstock.


The flowers and leaves are from the Mini Blooms and Sprigs set, a small but mighty favourite. All of the pieces were cut from Teal Topaz, Pomegranate, Peridot, RainforestFern, Lilac Blossom and Royal Amethyst cardstock.

Be sure to grab the Glimmering Build a Banner before it's gone! There are so many other fabulous products that are part of the Clearance Sale and I hope you'll check it out by clicking on the image below.

Here's a list of kits I share each month and some of the value kits:

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies



1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Wonderful! Happy Birthday to you Dad!!!